11 May 2020

May 11th, 59th Day of Quarantine, 34th Day of School at Home

The high today was a rainy, snowy, cold 49F.

Grace and Juliet were particularly whiny for a Monday morning, after getting lots of sleep.  But Juliet would turn her frown into a smile every time, knowing that I was trying to send her teacher a picture.


Grace was less successful, and posed 'bored' but I also caught her on video harrumphing.


For lunch I heated up all the leftovers in the fridge.

Today was grocery pick up at Kroger. I was the only one in the pick up area when I arrived, and only joined by 2 others before leaving.  Since homework was slow going this morning, I had to get gas and run the recycling after picking up my order.

For dinner we had cheesy hotdogs.  

Emily and I played a few rounds of Cat Crimes.


Facebook has me up in arms about how people are feeling.  If they are typing their true intentions, war might be coming.  I have a super tentative plan, I did order a U.S. atlas, and I have been adding a canned good or two to my grocery pick up each week.  I wouldn't say I'm ready, but it's nice to have a plan. 

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment