The expected high today is 65F. It was chilly inside our house this morning with all the windows left open overnight.
After putting in times for the kids summer reading logs, I found myself jealous of all the time they are forced get to read every week, so I spent my day reading Book 1 of the Witcher series.
We watched the first rocket launch from American soil in William and the twins' lifetimes! Alice and Emily don't remember the last time (in 2011) so they were really excited to see history being made!
Billy ventured out and bought us Wendy's for dinner.
We (except Billy & Alice) watched Finding Dory. Somehow I'd not seen that one, but now I have! I spilled water behind the dresser, so Billy had to pull it out (for the first time since we moved in.) Naturally I cleaned everything out, in addition to the ice water mess.
One of my friends requested some masks for her daughter's first communion, so as my final evening activity I cut the fabric for all the masks, and finished her daughter's (just in case something crazy happens, I figure hers is the most important should I fail to finish tomorrow.)
I got in a few project pieces to help organize our supplies for the fall, but that will be a project for another day. (The timeline is a little longer than the week window I have for the masks.) ; )
A good day, but I'm pretty tired considering I was far less productive than yesterday.
later days


No comments:
Post a Comment