13 May 2020

May 13th, 61st Day of Quarantine, 36th Day of School at Home

The expected high today is 62F.  It is brilliantly sunny, and we moved our plants back outside.

School work went smoothly.

I went to drop off a birthday gift for a friend, and pick up our bi-weekly mops bag.

Alice and the twins had meetings at the same time today, so Alice was on my phone while the twins used the computer.

I chatted, on the phone, with Mary Jacqueline about homeschooling options.  I am definitely swayed toward homeschooling right now.  I do want to sleep on it before making a decision, but I don't know how much longer I'm going to be willing to wait on the district to roll out a plan.

For dinner we had spaghetti.  Originally, Grace was supposed to help make it, but since I was finishing up my phone conversation, and could not direct, I ended up making it alone.

It was shot night, and the night flew by, so we were late to bed, again.

The forecast for tomorrow says rain, all day, which is going to mess with my mowing schedule.

later days


No comments:

Post a Comment