The high today was 61F.
After a digitally interrupted church service this morning, I spent a good portion of the day on my computer.
I managed 2 hours of my CPE for my Texas teaching certificate. It doesn't expire until 2023, but I like to work on it long before that date, so I'm not so stressed about it's completion.
I watched the first introduction video for the homeschooling curriculum, and ordered a few more things for this fall.
We made "birthday cookies" for Uncle John. Everyone approved as they wished him a long distance happy birthday!
Billy picked up Arby's for lunch, and we had a variety of leftovers for dinner.
And, a very sad part of my day, I filled out and addressed the withdrawal for the district.
Today was bath day, grocery ordering, and I managed a load or two of laundry too.
I think we have everything ready to go for tomorrow.
later days

No comments:
Post a Comment