The expected high today is 61F. It is cold out, but at least the sun is shining.
After most of the school work was finished, we went on a family walk to drop off some treats (as a porch drop) for a neighbor. It was only about a mile round trip, and it was a nice day for it. About half of the children whined about it, but no one complained about marking off their distance on the mileage chart. = )
I played through the first half of the mystery cat game that my mom bought for Emily's birthday.
We had a heavy delivery day filled with some summer sandals for Emily, treats for our substitute great wolf lodge plan, and fabric for Leon's birthday present!
Juliet helped make dinner since she has been whining about my cooking all week. She picked hamburger helper, and then was also on pot & pan duty afterward.
And, since William complained tonight, he's up tomorrow.
Tonight, I went down to find that our sump pump has died. the basement has a bit of standing water, but it will be more tomorrow. Billy has a list to take to Mendards. Hopefully he is able to take care of it.
I hope I am able to sleep tonight, a flooded basement is not high on my happy list.
later days

No comments:
Post a Comment