31 May 2020

31st May, 79th Day of Quarantine

The high today was a brutally cold 64F. 

I finished the masks for my friend, ran some copies, printed some pages, wrote some letters.


The kids played outside to help with bedtime.

I read some of my book, and also read how to use the German with Miss Mason and Francois.  So, I'm excited about the foreign language aspect of the fall now too. = )

For dinner I made stew in the slow cooker.  It was well received.

Everything is ready for tomorrow morning, and Sarah and I have an appointment at a different thrift shop at 10am.

Tomorrow marks the final week of instruction for my littles ones, and we are all ready for summer break!

And, after 5 months of daily updates, this will be my final intentional daily entry.  I'll continue to log the temperature and daily dinner choices, but I'll be switching to a weekly format for the rest of the year.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment