03 May 2020

May 3rd, 51st Day of Quarantine

The expected high today is 68F.  It's currently sunny, but not particularly warm.

We tried a different method for the kids packets from my mom's church this week.  After they watched the video, they were expected to finish their packets.  This came about, because they were just storing up their packets all week, and never opening them.  So, as I was tearing open 10 in a single day to sort and shred, and collecting quite the pile of undone papers, I thought of this plan.

They really enjoyed today's packet, since it came complete with puzzle!

After church we checked to see if we had any strawberries (we didn't,) and just enjoyed time in the sunshine!

For lunch we ordered pizza from the local parlor, since they are currently the only game in town on Sundays.

Today is bath day across the board, getting ready for tomorrow by gathering the recycling and things that go to Sarah's, and reviewing the Kroger order, etc.

When I went out for a brisk mile around the back yard, it was chilly at the onset, but by my third or fourth pass, I was really comfortable!

For dinner we had teriyaki chicken with reheated rice (since I'd made a pot yesterday and we barely touched it.)

The temperature is supposed to take a dip tonight, hopefully we don't see those terrible temperatures they were predicting.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment