27 May 2020

27th May, 75th Day of Quarantine, 45th Day of School at Home

Today the expected high was 86F.

I woke up with my alarm this morning (for the first time in over a week!) but was up and working on my certification nice and early.

Alice, Grace and Juliet had video meetings today.  William had a hard time getting started on one of his end of year assessments, so he ended up working in the (dry) tub as a way to get his brain in gear.



Once all the school work was finished, we went back to the park and played in the river.





I was not thrilled with them getting soaked, but showers at home went pretty quickly.

For dinner we had barbeque sandwiches and grapes. It's a William favorite, the rest of us are kind of over it. But, the person who needs the weight has more sway on the menu than the rest of us.

I poured through some more of the materials for the fall, but I still have a long way to go before I feel "ready." Having all the books and materials will help me feel better I think.

I made an appointment with a thrift store for some shopping tomorrow.  I forgot to ask if they were able to accept donations, so I packed up my car, just in case. ; )

Hoping for a smooth morning tomorrow so that I can get out the door for my mops event and then distance shopping with Sarah!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment