14 May 2020

May 14th, 62nd Day of Quarantine, 37th Day of School at Home

The expected high today is 64F.  It is very rainy, and a little stormy.

Schoolwork was not as smooth today as it was yesterday, but they got most of it done before second recess.

Grace and Molly were twins today!



I had a virtual mops meeting this morning, it was a panel with the mentor moms.  Following that was a table zoom.  It's nice to see people that are far away face to face. = )

We made a cake to celebrate Coyt's birthday from afar!  We even got to sing him a happy birthday after dinner. = )


The twins were thick as thieves at dinner (sharing a chair) and then right after Billy had to break up a loud word fight between them.



After cake, I had a meeting with the other parents in Alice's class.

And after that Emily and I played a round of pandemic.  Now that we know how to play, it should be faster next time. = )

Hoping for a smooth bedtime, after a wakeful night for me.  Emily and I have a trip to Grand Rapids in the morning, hoping it is uneventful.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment