26 May 2020

26th May, 74th Day of Quarantine, 44th Day of School at Home

The expected high today was a respectable 89F!

Before starting school the twins wanted their hair to be matchy-matchy and Alice wanted to be in the picture too. = )


School work moved slowly. Billy had several meetings.  I worked on more certification classes.  True to form, the day after a holiday is hard to get back to work!

For second recess, we walked down to the park, and the kids waded in the high river!




I also got in another round of books and I'm so excited that my printed manuals arrived today too!  Just in time to sit on the front porch and pour through them in the lovely warm weather. = )

For dinner we had teriyaki chicken and rice.

It was finally enjoyable to sit out on the patio after dinner and enjoy the evening on the front porch!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment