10 April 2020

April 10th, 28th Day of Quarantine, Day 8 of Spring Break

The high today was a brutally cold 36F.  There was a dusting of snow on the ground when I looked out the window.  brrr.

The sharps box was full, so my first stop was a the post office.  No-one was there, and it was a quick in and out.

I made the trip over to Sam's today.  I arrived at around 9:45, got some gas first, and when I made it into the foyer, I was the 2nd person in line, thanks to the new regulations limiting shoppers.  I waited less than a minute, but it felt like there were plenty of people in the store.

I used the scan and go which makes life so much easier!  I also picked up a couple of items for Jessica.  I dropped those off, and since the food bank is no longer accepting in person food donations, went home.

Billy unloaded my car, and once everything was put away we had General Tso chicken with rice for lunch.

My mom sent money so that I could rent the new Trolls movie for the kids.  They were happy campers!


For dinner we had BBQ sandwiches, and William at two of them!

Then, we went back into our 'theater' and watched Onward together, since it is on the Twin's Disney+ from Aunt Rocky.  Once I finished watching it with the kids, I convinced Billy to watch it with me. I didn't cry at all the second time I watched.

We were in bed before 10 after a lovely, movie watching, evening.

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment