The expected high today is 45F. It is really really cold out still, so cold in fact, snow was sticking to things (not the ground.)
Today the district "officially" launched their online learning. My kids have been working online since mid-March, so it wasn't really much of a change.
When the twins complete a writing assignment, I take a picture and then upload it to their classroom.
It was grey and cold all day. The kids still went out for recess, because Billy had meetings almost all day.
William tends to putter through his daily work, so he didn't finish until almost 4pm. So, I didn't get started on my daily hats until after that. I ran out of time, so only made one hat and the tie for another.
Dinner was a quick and easy BBQ sandwhiches, and it was still late, thanks to my late start on my sewing.
Tonight was shot night, which looks like this in our house. = (
Right when I was going to type all this up last night, we had internet trouble, so it was a little easier to start bedtime.
We managed a normal bedtime, but the weather has me feeling really sleepy and kind of tired all day long. We are heading quickly toward a much anticipated weekend!
later days





No comments:
Post a Comment