The high today was a respectable 55F. It's not brutally cold when you open the door, which is a nice change.
Grace started the day by unloading the dishwasher for me! <3
For lunch the kids had some mac and cheese. We spent the day watching videos and not doing much of anything. I took a nap too!
I got a call to schedule Emily's MRI. We'll be heading to Grand Rapids on May 15th. At least she doesn't have to fast or stay awake this time.
For dinner we had some frozen pizzas. I'm trying to clear out a space in the freezer to put the cold packs that we have for the kid's medicine travel cases. Hopefully we won't need them on the spur of the moment.
I made some brownies afterwards, that went over well. = )
Now, Emily is making some fun videos of her siblings "teleporting" on her phone.
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment