Today's high was a slightly windy, sunny 62F.
After church, and seeing Emily in the kids' church video, Billy worked on a design for work, = ( and I got things ready for tomorrow.
I also made a temporary bottom for our front porch chest out of a board from the shed (it's too narrow, but it's long enough which is the more important of the two. I had to get out the extension cord and some PPE and the jig saw. I also measured and marked it, like a pro. lol
William came out with me to draw some sidewalk chalk art, since most of it has been washed away.
I was going to work on some craft projects on the porch, but it is still too cold. So, I had to finish them inside.
Billy cooked up some barbeque chicken and hot dogs for a late lunch/early dinner.
William had a balloon that he played with all day long, until he popped it in the tub. = (
There was a plan for a parade for the leader of our Busy Mom's group that I didn't find out about until today, so I rushed through some of my chores so that I could go to. I even made a sign to stick to my car!
but, our leader was too busy, and so we had to postpone the parade, which made it too late of a night for yours truly, so I had to pass. = ( Thankfully, I still got to zoom with the lovely ladies!
We are as ready as we can be for our first full week of learning. In fact we got two emails outlining the week from the kids amazing teachers! Here's to another (hopefully warmer) week at home!
later days


No comments:
Post a Comment