The expected high today was 39F. It was cold and windy and we even had a little bit of precipitation.
The kids were back in school today, everyone was working on their Google Classroom, since the paper school work finished up before spring break.
It was a grey, cold day, that lasted a long time.
For lunch we had leftovers, and for dinner ate some pork & beans. = )
With family birthdays and Easter over for a while, we are now searching for things to celebrate in the upcoming weeks.
I finished my book (One of Us is Next) and labelled my Easter Tub with a QR Code.
Kroger's clicklist wait is now a week out, but it seems like it is finally stabilized, and I can order on a pattern.
I guess the coming weeks will be more trying than the rest.
later days


No comments:
Post a Comment