24 April 2020

April 24th, 42nd Day of Quarantine, School at Home Day 23

The high today is 53F.  There's no wind and the sun is trying to peek out, but it's still too cold to be outside for too long.

From what I can tell so far, the teachers are treating Friday as a kind of make up day, so the work load is pretty light for my crew since they work pretty hard every day.

Emily and I worked on some Mother's Day cards, using the cards I painted during my mops after dark meeting.




For dinner I made some hotdog/spaghetti "squid."  The kids loved it, and Billy and I were able to tolerate it.  I will not be making it again anytime soon, as it is so time intensive and far from gourmet. = )





Billy and I enjoyed some wine with our "spaghetti squid" so we stayed at the table and had a mini-wine date, but I neglected to take a picture.

After dinner, I set out to watch "How to loose a guy in 10 days," as kind of an 'assignment' from our MOPS table.  Our leader is awesome and dropped off some candies, and popcorn and a fizzy drink to enjoy.  Sadly, when I went out to see if either of the services that I already pay for have it available, I found that it will cost me $4 to watch it.  I saw it a long time ago, but do not remember loving it, and so instead Billy and I re-watched "Hitch." Which is one of our favorites and always a good time. = )

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment