The high today was 57F, but it felt much cooler than yesterday. I think the light breeze might have had a hand in that.
Most of the teachers have crossed over into Google Classroom completely but official kick off is not until Wednesday. The girls finished quickly, and I was able to convince William to get back on track before I left.
Today was grocery pick up day, my time was from 11-12, and I was late. = ( 6/6 slots were filled up for the pick up. It is a crazy time for sure.
Oil plummeted down below zero, Canada had a mass shooting, the first child (5yo) died in Michigan of the Corona virus and the high is barely above freezing for tomorrow.
Thankfully I was able to deliver some porch wine and beer to some people in my online groups and SGN (some good news) put our their 4th episode, which made the evening a little better than the day.
For dinner we had teriyaki chicken with pineapple and rice.
And now I'm feeling completely worn out from this emotionally challenging afternoon.
later days
No comments:
Post a Comment