Today we knocked out an easy art activity. Each layer of the folded paper towel has a design (usually it works together) and when you drop it in water the layers merge! So easy for the kids to do on their own and really easy clean up!
The birds are out in full force now, especially with the warmest day we've had so far this year, so Emily dug out a birdhouse that she made a few years ago.
Then they tried to find a place to hang it. Naturally william went in a tree.
William chose to do some of his reading time outside today, since it was such a sunny day.
But getting to work after a long day of avoiding work is tough!
Once everyone finished their work, I finally got to go sit outside and get some sun on my feet! Our strawberry plants (that we planted yesterday) still haven't produced any strawberries. lol.
Billy and I got to sit out a little before dinner and a little while after dinner (until the mosquitoes crashed the party) for the first time! It was nice, and the sidewalks were not nearly as busy as I thought they would be.
For dinner we had tikka masala, and everyone liked it! What?!
I felt the best I've felt in a long time, after getting some time in the sun. We even slept with the windows open!
Now, they are calling for rain for the next three days, and with it comes another cool down. = (
later days







No comments:
Post a Comment