Today's expected high is 36F. It is currently snowing, still. The sky has been at it all day.
Once the kids started on their school work, I managed a few more hats for Diem. The orange shiny fabric is tough to iron, so it took me twice as long. The hat also turned out really stiff, so I don't think I'll make any more with that type of fabric.
For lunch I turned some of the leftover brisket and yesterday's chicken into fajitas. It was really tasty!
I had a parent/teacher Zoom meeting with Alice's class.
And then, right after that, I got to chat with some of my long lost Bear Creek friends! (I shamelessly stole the picture from Kristey.) It was so good to see them, and made this time feel less scary and sad.
And then, to finish out our night, all 7 of us snuggled up on the couch and watched and episode of Kim Possible. Y'all, 19 year old me would not have ever believed this story.
I'm over the cold and the snow, but oh so happy to have the life I have.
later days




No comments:
Post a Comment