08 April 2020

April 8th, 26th Day of Quarantine, Day 6 of Spring Break

The expected high today was 67F.  Sadly, the cold breeze was blowing in all day, making it feel far cooler than yesterday.

On Monday, I bought a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos (party size.)  It was gone by the time I finished putting away the groceries! But, today, I set out a tray full of food, and it was gone by the end of the day.  It's all about balance right?


We went on a walk to the bank as a family. It was cooler than yesterday but still a pretty day.

When we returned, Alice made the twins a rainbow cake!  It came out so cute.



And, before bed, I snapped pictures of my 5 year olds, one last time!


And, of course, a silly picture:


The kids are all a little wound up.  Emily and Alice helped me string up streamers all over the dining room.  We are excited to celebrate our not-so-little babies!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment