The expected high today is 54F. It is sunny, but windy and still too cool to spend time outside. At least it's not snowing.
We didn't sleep in much, despite the late bedtime. After starting some laundry, knocking out a few chores and making some pancakes, it took no time at all for our scheduled Prescott meeting!
Once the kids were finished, Caroline and I got to talk (kind of) face to face until her battery died. Video technology has seriously been the best during this time, and while it's not nearly as cool as the Jetson's, it still feels novel and fun to chat with everyone on camera. = )
For lunch I ordered pizzas, and happened upon Rachel on my return walk. It's been a social couple of days!
I reassembled the downstairs beds (It's been more than 14 days since we've spotted a louse) I so hope we are in the clear. The stuffed animals will be staying in quarantine until May 15th, a couple of weeks past recommended time, because I do not want to take any chances. I also repaired my broken bedside table, ordered some planters for our front porch and organized the area around my sewing machine.
I ordered some lanterns for Billy, during his last experiment, and they finally came in! (Amazon used to have 2 day shipping, it's a much longer wait during the outbreak.) It was a little windy today, so the lantern did not float. = (
Billy kept having to avoid the flames, so Emily stayed on the porch with me, holding the retrieval string.
We have 4 more to try out, hopefully we can get one in the air when it is a little warmer and less windy!
After our Wine date, Billy and I watched through a few more episodes of the Witcher, again. Then it was time for bed!
Thankful for milder weather and another Saturday with my family. = )
later days



No comments:
Post a Comment