The expected high today was 57F. It was sunny, and looked really warm outside, but it was a lie.
At Sarah's request I made 3 more masks for her to send out to her friends, and threw in a fourth one, just to keep it even.
The twins were super sweet and unloaded the dishwasher for me this morning! I cooked up some bacon, and washed Easter dresses, in between steps on the masks. I finished some time after noon, and got them all ready to ship out.
And, today was the day we cut Billy and William's hair. It was tolerable to be outside, but not warm by any means. William's looks pretty good, Billy's shows that I've never taken a cosmetology class, but it will do.
Grace took a picture. = )
Billy's hair does not look professional, but it doesn't look awful.
After a dinner of tortellini, Billy and I had our fourth wine date!
We then stayed up way past our bedtime to rewatch episode one of the Witcher series (since the filming of, well, everything is currently on hold.)
It was a productive, busy, happy Saturday, at home.
later days




No comments:
Post a Comment