21 April 2020

April 21st, 39th Day of Quarnatine, 20th Day of School at Home

The expected high today is 39F.  And it snowed this morning.  I am sick of the cold and sick of the snow and the cold.

Everyone was up and ready to go on their google classroom this morning.  I felt a little overwhelmed as teachers added some assignments after we had already started for the day, but we managed.  Also, the PE and music teacher have classes now, so we did a few activities from their rooms today.  First up was PE.


I'm letting the time they spend in music "class" count toward their piano, to keep their days from stretching out too long.

And, despite the chilly temperature, I still sent the kids out for outdoor recess.  They only lasted a few minutes, but I had time to check the mail, put out a card for William's teacher and pick up some sticks (and branches) from last night's storm.


Once school was finished, I made two more hats to send of to Diem.


The box is looking pretty full. I'm hoping to fit at least 4 more in there, but I'll need to repack as efficiently as possible once I've made those.  Maybe I can fit even more!

We got some of our porch pottery and porch rug in, which will be more exciting when we are actually able to go enjoy it!

For dinner we had tacos.  Everyone enjoys them, with the exception of Alice.

Tomorrow is the official start of the school at home for the kids, wish us luck!

later days

No comments:

Post a Comment